If you think the court appointed or paid attorney is going to get your child back from CPS YOU ARE WRONG!

They are in business to make money. As long as they can keep your child in the system, they make money.

I am going to teach you a little known secret of how YOU can DEMAND your children back.

You have to talk "lawful" words to them instead of "legal". As long as you talk "legalese", you will not win.

  • I am going to teach you how to walk into Juvenile or Family court and demand your children back.
  • If they do not, you can then sue them in a court of common law where YOU get to be the judge.
  • I will show you a simple way to get out from under their jurisdiction.
  • In this course, I give you all the information you need including templates 
  • I show you how to get the information you need to fill it out.
  • I even show you WHAT to say in court.
  • EVERYTHING is in this course! It can't be any simpler!
  • MONEY BACK GUARANTEED: If you do not get your child back using our methods, I will give you a FULL refund.