If you think the court appointed or paid attorney is going to get your child back from CPS YOU ARE WRONG!
They are in business to make money. As long as they can keep your child in the system, they make money.
I am going to teach you a little known secret of how YOU can DEMAND your children back.
You have to talk "lawful" words to them instead of "legal". As long as you talk "legalese", you will not win.
- I am going to teach you how to walk into Juvenile or Family court and demand your children back.
- If they do not, you can then sue them in a court of common law where YOU get to be the judge.
- I will show you a simple way to get out from under their jurisdiction.
- In this course, I give you all the information you need including templates
- I show you how to get the information you need to fill it out.
- I even show you WHAT to say in court.
- EVERYTHING is in this course! It can't be any simpler!
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEED: If you do not get your child back using our methods, I will give you a FULL refund.
Your children have rights too.
They have the same constitutional rights as you do and there are some state laws that give them certain rights while they are foster children.
This page will cover each states laws in favor of your children.
Arizona Ariz. Rev. Stat. § 8-529; 2009 Ariz. Sess. Laws, SB 1209, Chap. 159
California California Welfare and Institutions Code §361.2 (k); California 2003 AB408 Foster Youth Mental Health Bill of Rights
Colorado Colo. Rev. Stat. Ann. §§ 19-7-101 through 19-7-103; 2011 Colo. Session Laws, SB 120, Chap. 102
Connecticut Conn. Stat. Ann. 17a-10a
Delaware 2015 HB 46 Del. Code tit. 13 § 2522
Florida Fla. Stat. § 39.4085
Hawaii Hawaii Rev. Stat. § 587A-3
Massachusetts Foster Children’s Bill of Rights
Michigan Rights and Responsibilities for Children and Youth in Foster Care
Missouri Mo. Rev. Stat. § 167.018; 2009 Mo. Laws, HB 154
Nevada Nev. Rev. Stat. § 432.500 through § 432.550; 2011 Nev. Stats., AB 154, Chap. 133
New Jersey N.J. Rev. Stat. § 9:6B-4
North Carolina N.C. Gen. Stat. § 131D-10.1; 2013 HB 510, Act No. 2013-326
Oregon Or. Rev. Stat. § 418.200 through § 418-202; 2013 SB 123, Act No. 515
Pennsylvania Pa. Stat. tit. 11, § 2633
Puerto Rico R.I. Gen. Laws § 42-72-15
South Carolina S.C. Code § 59-38-10
Texas Tex. Family Code Ann. § 263.008; 2011 Tex. Gen. Laws, HB 2170, Chap. 791 Rights of Children and Youth in Foster Care
Washington Rights of Children and Youth in Foster Care