Here you are going to find the answers to your questions on how to get your children back from CPS, DHS.
ATTENTION! I see most of you coming here looking for a simple answer. I have news for you. It is NOT simple. You are going to have to do some work. You are going to have to make some serious changes in your life. You are going to have to go off your drugs and alcohol and get a hold on your anger management issues.
They are going to dig up all of your past stupidity and throw it in your face and then say that you are not a fit parent.
They are going to count on the fact that you know nothing about the Juvenile court system.
You are going to believe that your court appointed attorney will fight for you and that you have at least a chance to win.
I am going to tell you straight up….YOU DON’T HAVE A CHANCE unless you take the time and study the information in this website and apply what I show you.
First, let’s figure out where you are and what you will need to get your kid’s back.
The things you will need to fill out these forms are:
- The child/children’s names.
- Juvenile court case numbers for each child.
- The county that the court is in.
- Today’s date
- City and state where the children were taken from.
- The exact complaint against you. Ask the case worker what that would be. They will first give you a GENERIC one. It will be one of the Safety Threats of the state statutes. Make her tell you more than that. Have her tell you exactly what you are being accused of such as “You are being accused of slapping your child.” Or, “You are being accused of smoking marijuana in front of your child.”
What you need to do now is build your case, print them out and submit them to the court and all parties to the case.
I will tell you right now that your court appointed lawyer will tell you to just be quiet and let him do his work because he knows what he is doing. Do NOT believe him or her. They are in business to make money. They make money as long as they can keep your child on the conveyor belt. Your child is $$$ and not a person. Plus they do not want to be embarrassed in front of their peers.
What level of the conveyor belt are you at right now?
1. CPS is at my door and is threatening to take my child away