First, let’s figure out where you are and what you will need to get your kid’s back.
The things you will need to fill out these forms are:
- The child/children’s names.
- Juvenile court case numbers for each child.
- The county that the court is in.
- Today’s date
- City and state where the children were taken from.
- The exact complaint against you. Ask the case worker what that would be. They will first give you a GENERIC one. It will be one of the Safety Threats of the state statutes. Make her tell you more than that. Have her tell you exactly what you are being accused of such as “You are being accused of slapping your child.” Or, “You are being accused of smoking marijuana in front of your child.”
What you need to do now is build your case, print them out and submit them to the court and all parties to the case.
I will tell you right now that your court appointed lawyer will tell you to just be quiet and let him do his work because he knows what he is doing. Do NOT believe him or her. They are in business to make money. They make money as long as they can keep your child on the conveyor belt. Your child is $$$ and not a person. Plus they do not want to be embarrassed in front of their peers.
What level of the conveyor belt are you at right now?
1. CPS is at my door and is threatening to take my child away